Monday, February 9, 2009

Karkala Directory

Dear Karkala Residents,

I am happy to present you a blog for Karkala, which you can use as a one stop shop for all the information which you need while you live at Karkala. This blog has a single agenda of sharing the information among the residents.
If you want to contribute any thing, you can put as comments and time to time, I will merge it with the main document. Also, if you prefer, you can mail me any information you want to be added. If you like, you can volunteer to dig informative postings from the archive of the yahoo group and add to it.
If you want to write a blog on this site, let me know about your idea and I can even add you as a co-blogger.
If you have any comments, please feel free to make it by clicking comments but comments will be approved only once you leave your name and e-mail id. (No Anonymous comments please.)

The new website for karkala will be up and running very soon.
Meanwhile you can post your comments here:
http://karkala.in

Regards
Vijay Karla

5 comments:

  1. HAI I AM ASHWINI NAYAK FROM KARKALA NEAR MARKET ROAD 2ND PU .I AM REALLY PROUD TO BE A KARKALIAN. I LOVE THE INTEGRITY AMONG PPL DURING UTSAVS ETC,,, I LIKE TO EAT GODDI, DAALI, DOODHPAK WHICH IS THE SPECIALITY OF KARKALA SAMARADHANE..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAI KARKALA PEOPLE
    I AM ASHWINI NAYAK
    KARKALA
    NEAR MARKET ROAD
    WHERE U BUY THARKARI ALL DAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vijay, thanx for creating this wonderful site on karkala.

    Manoj
    Karkala

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there
    The new website for karkala will be up and running very soon.
    Meanwhile you can post your comments here:
    http://karkala.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karkalans!
    I have the wonderful privilege to visit Karkal in last october. I was so happy to spend one week at my friends estate. Wish to meet some karkalites and have friendship too..for I plan to visit the place again soon!I am from kerala but presently based at Pondicherry..!
    anto
    mail4anto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

ನಮ್ಮೂರು ಕಾರ್ಕಳ Karkala on Facebook

Nammuru Karkala on Facebook

Vijay Karla on Yahoo

Vijay Karla on Windows Live

Vijay Karla on Google